Monday, December 19, 2011

33 - Let's Play Tag!

Because no post is ever complete without a picture, this is one of me climbing rocks. By, a cousin of mine. :)



The adorable and ever-so-talented Tasha tagged me in a fun blogging game! Look on: 

Rules:
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about them selves on their blog.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about ‘you are tagged if you are reading this.’ You legitimately have to tag 11 people.


11 things about me.
  1. I have another blog! This is a more literature-oriented blog whilst the other one is a collection of many things! Check it out HERE. (I will post this there too.)
  2. One of the most beautiful things that I dwelve in is guitar-playing. Unfortunately, I am not very good at it, but that might be because I practice sort of rarely.
  3. I write in many journals, however, I tend to gravitate towards poetry more than prose.
  4. I enjoy taking pictures, but don't know what to do with them once I've taken them (I'm not a fan of editing) so photography is not a huge passion of mine.
  5. I love to read, however, sometimes I read books that are too heavy, and that makes me a slow reader.
  6. I love listening to music in languages I can't understand.
  7. I've had about 8 different blogs, and after a year or so I delete them. (I can't quite explain why.)
  8. I'm positively in love with everything that summer has to offer. Grass, bycicles, blue skies, blue swimming pools.
  9. I've been an on and off scrapbooker since 6th grade, and I'm now in 10th.
  10. My favorite subject is, in fact, not Language Arts but Social Studies. Language Arts can be a bit too frivolous at times whilst Social Studies is humanity in essence.
  11. Everything affects me. A pretty song, a sunny day, a beautiful sentence in a book, a smile, a child asking for money, an image. They all have powerful effects over my mood.

Tasha's questions: 

  1. have you tried macarons? and if you have, what is your favourite flavour?            Yes, I have tried macarons! I went to Paris about a year and a half ago, however, kill me now, I had no idea how classical of Parisian life they are!
  2. what movie(s) do you watch for a pick-me-up?         I have mentioned that I am a very reluctant movie-watcher. They tend to bore me. However, I am an avid fan of Gilmore Girls. You could say that's my "pick-me-up" movie.
  3. are you more of a cat or dog person?     Definetely dog person, however, a pretty cat can have me cooing away for a solid 15 minutes.
  4. what is one of the most played songs on your iTunes/iPod/phone etc.?      I don't want to answer this question because my most played songs are junk that I left playing on repeat. Stuff by Julian Casablancas, A-Ha, etc.
  5. have you had your heart broken before?             Nope. Well, I guess I have, but I don't think they count.
  6. what is your favourite colour?                              I tend to gravitate towards blue. Yet pretty, cheery colours always make me feel better: orange, light green, yellow, etcetera.
  7. what motivates you more, love or fear?                    Love. I have never been motivated by fear, however love can take me great distances.
  8. what is the most significant thing that you've accomplished this year?  I changed schools and made it alive.
  9. do you believe that there are both light and dark in each person?  Yes
  10. what is your favourite wild animal?            Many! The eagle, the giraffe, the elephant, the tiger, the wild pig.
  11. what do you like best about yourself?   I'm a very cultural and loving person.
My questions for you (if you were tagged):

  1. If you were a color, what color would you be?
  2. What's your "creative outlet"? It can be anything!
  3. What's your favorite book?
  4. What's your favorite season?
  5. What's your favorite tree?
  6. Are you a tree or flower person?
  7. If you were to speak one language that you can't currently speak, which one would it be?
  8. If you were to travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
  9. When on road trips, do you prefer to be driving or to be sitting back enjoying the landscape?
  10. On planes, are you a window or hallway kind of person?
  11. What would you say clouds and stars are made of?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...