Friday, December 9, 2011

26 - The Perfect Library



Are you an Anne of Green Gables fan? If so, you might have heard about the house o' dreams.

Being the hopeless sentimentalist that I am, I also have a house o' dreams. It would have a lot of tall and pretty trees, a hammock, a sunny kitchen, to name a few.
But one of the most most most important things is for it to have a library.
And not just any library. I want a perfect library, with:

  • Dictionaries
  • A sunny perfectly comfortable place to read
  • Tomes
  • Photo albums
  • Collections
  • Classics
Although, honestly, what this library has is not what is important; what is improtant is how big and well mantained and full of books and pretty cool it is. 

I think that the pictures above are the closest to perfection that I have ever seen. Found HERE.

Sigh. Someday... for now, I'm stuck with my small collection in a small bookcase in a small corner of my non-book centric room.

Someday.

Have a happy day!
Me

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...