Wednesday, December 7, 2011

22 - Weekendia

This was a nice weekend.

It started off with a relatively bad Friday but was followed up by a rather radiant Saturday and rather beautiful Sunday.

My daily picture #4 had to be about my favorite color, which is blue (although light green keeps up a decent fight.)


Blue is my favorite color because it "Hope Color." (For those of you fellow Latin Americans, es color esperanza.) It's my favorite not because of its beauty, but because of its tranquility, it's wisdom, because it's the color of the sky and of the sea. And because it's the colour of Israel.

Daily picture #5 is about someone we love. This moment I couldn't love anyone more than my sister:



Except maybe for my parents:

Talking about my parents, on Sunday they celebrated their 18th anniversary. As a gift I gave them an album full of pictures of the time we lived in San Diego, pictures of which I will be posting soon.

I leave you with an absolutely beautiful video:


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...